Do you sometimes suffer from swollen legs or cramping in the calves while walking? With the Active socks, these inconveniences are a thing of the past. With the decreasing pressure gradient, the socks ensure that waste is disposed of more quickly and injuries are prevented
Ideal for these sports
Unique size system
For optimal compression, it is very important that your socks have a perfect fit. After all, a slender marathon runner with shoe size 39 has completely different contours than a muscular sprinter with the same shoe size. Herzog Medical therefore has a unique measuring system and a range that consists of no less than 14 ready-to-wear sizes.
• Pressure class 2
• 23-28 mmHG compression
• Dosed compression
• Compression stockings with decreasing pressure gradient from ankle to knee
• Anatomical fit with a left and right foot
Prof. Dr. F.J.G. Backx. Sports doctor
More than 700,000 happy and satisfied Herzog users preceded you• 84% experience fewer injuries • 34% bought the socks on the advice of their doctor/physiotherapist • 78% indicate faster recovery • 71% wear the socks preventively • 97% recommend the Herzog socks
Benefits | Herzog Active Compression Socks
- More energy during exercise
- Faster recovery after exercise
- Effective for calf complaints, shinsplints and Achilles tendon problems
- Less shock load
- Reduces the risk of injuries to muscles and joints
- Improved performance due to the increase in blood circulation in your legs
- The stabilizing effect reduces the risk of injuries to muscles and joints
- Injury prevention
- Less chance of cramping
- Extremely durable
- Maximum comfort, even with long effort
- No blisters due to pressure points
- Extra flat toe seam repelling
- Anti-bacterial and odour-displacing
- Improving moisture regulation
- The solution for people with varicose veins or edema formation
- Ideal in times of overload (also very suitable for preventive use)
Herzog is the pioneer of compression in the sport. Our products are developed from scientific research. Since 2001 we have been in constant dialogue with sports doctors to ensure the quality of compression. Check out our studieshere.
Operation | Herzog Active Compression Socks
The Herzog Active Sport Compression Socks have a beneficial effect before, during and after sports practice in three ways;
Due to the shock-absorbing effect of the socks, less is pulled on your tendons and tibia fleece. There is also less muscle tissue damage. This reduces the risk of Achilles tendon pains, calf complaints and shin injuries.
Useful for injury treatment
In case of a microcrack or whipping, the stocking ensures that the wound edges are kept tightly together. This speeds up the healing process and reduces the risk of scarring.
Promoting recovery and performance
The decreasing pressure course of the compression is ensures optimal blood circulation. Because waste is disposed of faster, you also speed up your recovery.